Our Refund Policy applies to all purchases made online at https://family.shared.com
Change of Mind
If you have simply changed your mind we do NOT provide refunds. Special consideration will be given in exceptional circumstances however you must be able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase. Further, the merchandise must be:
1. in saleable condition;
2. unused with all original packaging;
3. returned to us with any gift or bonus received with the merchandise (if applicable);
4. the exchange or refund is sought within 7 days of purchase.
If the item you received is faulty, please contact our support centre by emailing email@example.com and give us your order number, your name and address, details of the product (quantity, SKU), and the reason for return. We will then advise you regarding the return process.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If your request is for exchange or refund on Apparel or mugs - Please send your inquiries to email@example.com
3. Once your item is received, you'll have 7 days for a refund assuming the conditions stated above (Change of Mind) are met. Refunds will not be issued if your item is in transit.
4. After we have confirmed your desire to return the item, please RE-PACK THE ITEM IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING with labels and tags still attached. Include your email address & order #.
5. POST YOUR ITEMS TO A GIVEN ADDRESS AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE. We advise the return goods by Post Office shipment facility rather than couriers like DHL, UPS, which may cost much more.
6. As soon as we have your return, we will issue a full refund.
7. We’ll send you an email to confirm your return has been received and that your refund has been processed.
8. You can expect to receive your refund WITHIN 7 DAYS of your package return depending on your bank. However, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly.
9. If an exchange is requested, we will issue your replacement upon return of your defective item.
10.To return your product, you should mail your product to 1723 Carling Ave Ottawa Ontario CA K2A 1C8
Privacy When Making a Return
Family Shop is committed to protecting your privacy.
Information collected when returning merchandise will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.
If you wish to make a return under our Refund Policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing from our store you solemnly AGREE to our refund policy.